Classical Tour Around St Maarten
- The tour starts with a brief introduction from the cruise harbor
- Passing by Philipsburg through the Belair village to Cole Bay hill lookout point where there will be a brief photo stop overlooking the Simpson Bay lagoon and surrounding villages.
- Then it's on through the villages of Cole Bay, Simpson Bay and resort areas of Maho, Mullet Bay and Cupe Coy Bay.
- Then it's cross the border through Terres Basses, the village of Sandy Ground and into Marigot the capital of the French St Martin, where you could have a 45 minutes shopping spree if you desire.
- We then continue on through the villages of Criplegate, Rambaud, La Savanne and Grand Case
- To paradise view lookout point overlooking Orient Bay for a brief photo stop.
- Then it's on to the final through the village of Quartier d'Orleans crossing the border into the village Dutch Quarter then on to Philipsburg or back to the cruise harbor, your choice.
- End of tour.
Departure Time: 9AM
Duration: 3.5 hours
Cost of tour: $25.00 per person